Monday, July 13, 2009

Costume Party !

It was a good weekend. It all started on Friday when, Emily from Kraft called me to inform me that I passed the second interview held on 7th July 2009 and asked me to prepare for a case studies and 3rd interview with HR manager at their HQ in Damansara Uptown. Well, I guess I have to work harder for the 3rd interview ! Wish me luck and God Bless me !

Saturday was even better. It's Yen Sun's 22nd Birthday party. And I don't know where and how she got the idea to organize a costume party this year. Frankly speaking, I have never attended any costume party before and seriously, I have no idea what I should dress up as.

In the beginning, she asked me to get some police cadet attire from my friends. But I came out with a more stunning idea, to dress up as a SWAT team member.

SWAT Member of LAPD


Hong Kong SDU (Special Duties Unit or known as "Fei Fu Tui")

Haha. It's my childhood dream to join team of experts like these. Saving civilians, do your country proud and stuff like that. But I didn't end up as one because I have never heard of good praise on Malaysia police force. Or maybe because our country is too academic focus and many people believe joining police force = no future.

Anyway, I thought since its a costume party, going in a SWAT attire would definitely stun the people in the party. So I start calling a few costume shops that specialize in renting costume to costume party goer like me. Hahaha. However, I found that most of them either don't have a SWAT attire or they charge a very unreasonable fee for renting the attire for 1 day. At last, my plan failed and I didn't show up at the party as a SWAT member.

Just the day before the party, Alvin rang me and talk to me about the idea of making a team of doctors from Hong Kong. He got the idea from the TVB charity show, regarding the Pok Oi Hospital from HK. He offer to make the tag thingy and I do my part by sponsoring 3 lab coat. Well, it was pretty simple but since I don't have much time to get a proper costume already, thats the only choice I have. I think Alvin did a pretty good job in creating that tag. It was quite funny, with me as a doctor from Sexology Department, Alvin as a doc from Psychiatric Department and LES a doctor from Neurology Department. Haha.

On Saturday, we rushed to get all the things prepared. Lab coats, tag, some fake operation knife and our doctor attire. I dress up rather semi casually, while Alvin were in a full formal look (its actually a black jeans not a slack ! ), while LES followed my style. NCY didn't dress up while Krishnath wanted to be a professional footballer but only to surpise us later on with his evil plan !

We gathered at Krishnath house at about 6.45 pm (Sorry guys for being not on time that day ! ). I'll be driving all of them to Sunway Pyramid first, where we will have our dinner and get our pressie first before heading to Berry Passion (location where the party was held).

When we are in Sunway Pyramid, Alvin and me went to get the 320 gig HDD for Yen Sun as her bday present. Krishnath went to get a mask, intending to proceed with his secondary plan. Then they got her a present from some pinkie shop which I saw Krishnath keep on looking at the sales girl. This kurus (kurus is a nickname for Krishnath) loves Chinese girl.

Skinny dude looking at the girl

At first, we have no idea what Krishnath's second plan was. When we went back to our car in the car park, he rushed to get his jump suit and change in the car park itself. We were surprised !


At first we don't really know what this dude is trying to attempt. But it became obvious when he wore that mask he bought from a shop at Asian Avenue Sunway Pyramid.


Tang Dang *claps*, we present Krishnath, the serial killer from Scary movie. Hahaha. It was awesome. The moment he put on that mask, we laughed for about 10 minutes in the car. It was damn funny and we start to make prank of him. We asked him to look behind or to the side to scare any motorist or people on the streets. At one point, there was a police car in front. Krishnath were abit frightened by the police car as you know lah, in Malaysia, dressing up like this is sort of abit abnormal. If the police saw, they might stop us and question us. So he took of his mask and only to put it on again, to scare people walking on the streets.

We reached the venue at about 9 pm, 1 hour late. Jolene called when I was driving halfway, knowing that Yen Sun would be frustrated by our absence or arriving too late. Haha. However, Krishnath solved it all :D. We send that dude to walk first, surprising everyone in the party. Now, no one actually paid attention to the 4 of us, and we took the opportunity to sneak in. Haha.
But Krishnath received far too much attention, till all the leng lui wanted to take picture with him and neglecting all the leng chai doctors from Hong Kong (perasaan :D).


Anyway, they serve Heineken that night, together with some Vodka or some other liquor. I have no problem with beer or liqour but mixing it is a NO NO. Yet, that blardy dude, mix some dunno wat liquor in my normal drink (some fruit juice). The effect was strong, and I started to become very high, laughing loud and talk crap with my friends. And of course, we danced that night, we have fun and some people puke *wink* and some were abit drunk. Here are a few pictures taken from my phone.



I attended the party as Sexology expert :D


Krishnath fooling around in my car



Heineken ! Our favourite !


With creepy dude



Krishnath with some chicks


High jor....


Doctors from Hong Kong !


Our drinks for the night


Playing "liar dice"


The king of the night, Mr. Krishnath a/l Tanggaragee !

We ended the night at about 2 am. It was a great party, simple yet fun ! Have lots of fun catching up with people I haven't meet for years. More pictures on Facebook ! (wait for ppl to tag me la). Hahaha.






No comments:

Post a Comment