Saturday, June 13, 2009

Past few days....

Over the last few days were pretty busy for me as I have plenty of chores to be done and getting everywhere to get some stuff ready for the much anticipated Phuket trip. I have just received my first contact lens on Wednesday and now I am wearing it and trying to get used to the rules of wearing contact lens. At first, I thought the whole idea of wearing it is cool, but after using it for 2 days, I felt like crushing it due to the troublesome. But I am patient enough to get used to it and ensure it would be part of my life for years to come.

*My Toric lens - burned a whole in my pocket =.=*

On Thursday, I brought my bro to the dental. He was supposed to undergo a small surgery to remove part of the gum and do some "dental term" operations on his tooth. I'm not sure on the exact details on what should be done, but when I was accompanying him in the room, it reminded me of my primary school life. Even I'm not the one undergoing the operation, the smell and the situation really scare me a bit * I have phobia abit when it comes to dental*. Hahaha.

*My bro unwillingly to post for a photo after his operation*

I have a very dark primary school life. Every year when it reaches that season, I refuse to go school. I hate that rubber smell and I fear the drilling sound. If you have a similar dental record as mine, then you would have probably know what am I trying to describe here. The season I meant over there is the period where nurses from the Health Ministry were sent to school to inspect these poor kids on their oral health and their teeth. And being the lucky one, I'm always shortlisted as one of the many kids that require further dental treatment - filling, extraction and bla bla bla.

I still remember my first time, yes blardy first time undergoing that stupid filling process. The ministry nurses were harsh and the whole process took about 2 hours. After everything was done, I barely can open my mouth and it was so painful that I couldn't bite anything harder than french fries. That time I don't know that filling process ain't supposed to be that pain. Must have been some other injuries caused by the nurse onto my poor teeth. During my 6 years in primary school, I have undergone countless times of filling process but luckily not the extraction process. I admit, that I'm a little bit lazy when it comes to oral health which resulted in the similar nurses meeting me so many times that they can remember my name. Hahaha.

However, things starts to change when I get into the secondary school. I'm not a regular visitor to the particular make shift dental hall thou I'm still getting call for some minor filling. Reason for these changes could be due to the less intake of sweets or chocolates as I grew older and my regular visit to dental. Today, I visit my dentist *leng lui :P* twice a year and most of the time, only minor fillings were required. Other than that, I am much more conscious about my oral health due to too much Science lesson. Hahaha.

After sending my bro home, I went on to Curve with friends for some Espirit Warehousesale. Lots of people but old stock. Thou its quite cheap considering some Tees (I HAVE A FEW OF THEM !!!) were priced at RM 39.90 (original price was RM 99.90, RM 149.90). I didn't buy any of it since I have quite a lot of Esprit shirts in my wardrobe.

Then while doing shopping at Curve, I spotted this really cool looking, sport sunglasses. Bought it with a discounted price of RM 80, which is rather cheap considering it has a UV400 glass with extra coating.


*Haha, me with the new Ideal sunglasses*



*My uncle's sunglasses - hahahaha*

The Phuket preparation is almost complete as I have changed my RM and SGD into baht and I have bought most of the stuff in my checklist. The remaining stuff I think I would buy it tomorrow with HL or together with Sean. Haha. Thats all for now, 3 days till Phuket ! I just can't wait for it ! Yipeeee !

2 comments:

  1. Shit!!! Contact lens, i tried it before and i am so regret!!! coz it is so damn uncomfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH ! I AGREE ! FUCK IT ! BUT I GOT NO CHOICE !!!

    ReplyDelete