Wednesday, June 10, 2009

King of The House

Arhh, my mom went outstation for a few days together with my aunt. I'm left a home together with my siblings and my dad who wont be home so early due a "mega project" on going in his company.

So, I became the King of the House. I command and everyone shall listen to me. Muahahahaha *evil*.
The good thing about mom not at home scenario was that I was given a lot of freedom, and no one is there to brag me about what I do, when I should bath and bla bla bla. However, the catch is, I have to do the housework, together with my bro and sis, something that I don't usually do at home :P.

To satisfy our hunger, my mom gave some money to Khai Hong, so that he can buy us food for lunch and dinner. Usually, I would just ask him to buy me anything, but this time around, I decided to have some fun in the kitchen and start cooking my own meal, something that I haven't done for quite sometime. I don't think I have excellent cooking skill, but I think I am still capable of cooking my own meal to ensure my own survival :P. Hahaha.

So, on the first day, I woke up a little bit early which is around 11.30 am *holiday weh, that is considered as early !". The first thing I think about while brushing my teeth is my favourite Korean mee, which I have just happened to restock it in Singapore. It is actually a seafood Korean Mee, so I search the fridge for some ingredients to cook along with it. I fried an egg, 2 cheese sausage to eat together with the Korean Mee. I also added pork and prawn to my mee. My brothers and sister were lazy to join my madness, so they go tar-pao chicken rice.


*ta da, my Korean Mee + Cheese Sausage + Fried Egg + HL low fat chocolate milk*

That night, I brought my bro and sister + cousin for a movie in One Utama. Haha. It seems to be the first time I bring so many kiddies for movie. Since its a kidies outing, we decided to watch Monster versus Alien 3D. Herm, quite a funny show, thou I think it is a bit overated. Lol. Went for rounds of yam char session with old friends and balik rumah tidur....

On the second day, hell, its so boring ! Started to know how great my mom is when she handle all the housework by herself. Its not the first time I stay at home alone or with my siblings only, but this time around, I'm enjoying my holiday and thus my mom entrusted me to take kao tim all the housework.

After getting the laundry done, and cleaning up my living room, I am darn tired d. Called friends out for a dinner but most of them were either busy or sick *yeah, a lot ppl fall sick lately, sick season kot*. So I decided to do something I haven't been doing for quite sometime, go shopping ALONE. Hahaha. At first, I dont really feel like going out, but after considering the amount of stuff I want to buy and haven't buy yet, I decided to head to Mid Valley.

Now, it could be a little weird when you go shopping alone especially when you have XY chromosome. Why I call it weird, cause I just felt weird :P. But, I set my objectives right before I step my feet onto Mid Valley. I know what I want, and I am going to get it and head home. Upon reaching Gardens, I head to Starbucks to buy myself a grande Dark Mocha Berry, and I go get the stuff I need. The result for the night ? Fruitful :P. Bought a new T-shirt, a new beach pants and a new slipper.


Muahahahahaha :P
The damage ? Haha, RM 300 ++. Worth it ? Herm, quite geh, since most of the stuff also got discount. But the most important thing is I managed to satisfied myself :p. When I reach home, I'm unaware that my mom was already in her room. I slept at 3 am ++ and woke at 9.30 am today, only to find that my mom was home. Luckily she din see those stuff I bought, if not sure kena cekik. Hahaha.

p/s: 5 more days to Phuket. Hopefully everything will be alright and goes on as planned.

4 comments:

  1. nia sing!!go shopping and buy so many things!!!havent go phuket already spent a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Standard la. Nothing to do ma. I am alone in KL :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. * 被點到必填,不填代表你不尊重傳給你的人和問卷
    * 請老實的回答每一個問題
    * 不行擅自塗改題目
    * 寫完請點8位朋友,不可不點
    * 點完後請通知那8位小朋友他被點到了


    ~~~~~~~~~~ 个人题 - 10 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    01 你叫什么:
    02 你的綽號:
    03 你的血型:
    04 你的星座:
    05 你是男還是女:
    06 你幾歲:
    07 你住哪裡:
    08 你現在的學校 :
    09 你有沒有手機 :
    10 承上,那是多少:


    ~~~~~~~~~~ 友情题 - 10 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    11 你最要好的朋友(限1個):
    12 你最討厭的人(限1個):
    13 你最正的女性朋友(限1個):
    14 你最帥的男性朋友(限1個):
    15 什麼樣的女生你最討厭:
    16 什麼樣的男生你最討厭:
    17 你的好朋友有誰(不限):
    18 你經常和哪位朋友出去:
    19 你身邊最憨的朋友(限1個,不能自己):
    20 你身邊最可愛的朋友(限1個):


    ~~~~~~~~~~ 感情题 - 15 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    21 你有沒有喜歡的人:
    23 如果没有,你希望什麼時候有另一半:
    24 到目前為止,你跟多少人告白過:
    25 到目前為止,你被多少人告白過:
    26 到目前為止,你交過多少個男/女朋有:
    27 你現在有另一半嗎:
    28 你最好的同性朋友跟你告白你會怎樣:
    29 你初戀情人突然跟你告白你會接受嗎 :
    30 你為什麼會喜歡你現在喜歡的人:
    31 你和另一半牽手過嗎:
    32 你的另一半抱或親過嗎:
    33 你跟異性牽手過嗎:
    34 是誰,你們什麼關係:
    35 現在有人在追你嗎:

    ~~~~~~~~~~ 杂锦题 - 9 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    36 如果有天,好朋友離你而去,你會怎樣:
    37 如果有天,好朋友背叛你,你會:
    38 如果有天,好朋友對你喜新厭舊了,你會:
    39 如果你很受不了你的父母,你會離家出走嗎:
    40 你上課認真嗎 :
    41 你功課好不好:
    42 你开电腦都在幹麻:
    43 你的即时通有多少个同性:
    44 你的即時通裡有多少個異性:


    ~~~~~~~~~~ 凶手题 - 9 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    45 傳給你這份問卷的人是誰:
    46 这個人對你好不好:
    47 這個人是你的誰:
    48 你有喜歡過這個人嗎:
    49 你們認識多久了:
    50 這個人是怎樣的人:
    51 這個人正/帥嗎:
    52 這個人跟你有沒有在一起过:
    53 萬一你喜歡這個人,你會怎麼办:

    ~~~~~~~~~~ 联想题 - 10 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    56 說到正妹你會想到誰:
    57 說到帥哥你會想到誰:
    58 說到憨你會想到誰:
    59 說到痴你會想到誰:
    60 說到暗戀你會想到誰:
    61 說到出去玩你會想到誰:
    62 說到聰明鬼你會想到誰:
    63 說到傻子你會想到誰:
    64 說到笑點低你會想到誰:
    65 說到愛笑你會想到誰 :


    ~~~~~~~~~~ 学院题 - 10 题 ~~~~~~~~~~

    66 你的班導是誰:
    67 你的座位是第幾排第幾個:
    68 你最喜歡的老師是誰:
    69 你的英文好嗎:
    70 你的體育好嗎:
    71 你的数学好么:
    72 你喜不喜歡你的校長:
    73 你的學校好看嗎:
    74 你的班級是:
    75 你的班級在幾樓:


    ~~~~~~~~~~ 来点名 ~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF LA ? I DUNNO MANDARIN WAN OK !!!

    ReplyDelete