Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Stage In Life

***Hardly have time to post. Poor blog that doesn't receive any updates after a few months***

There I am again, in a new stage of my life. Just joined a FMCG giant recently and its a totally whole new environment for me again. Hardly have time to get myself a break from the very first moment I step into the office daily. There are so many work need to be done, so many datelines to meet, so many things to follow up and plenty of plannings and strategizing. Being a key account holder doesn't help as I have to deal with clients daily, strengthening the business relationship, growing the business and looking for new opportunities.

Life is never the same again when i start working in central KL now. Have to climb out of my bed daily at 6.30 am, stuck in the jam for averagely 1 hour 30 minutes daily and rushing for appointments at places that I don't even drop by for the last 2-3 yeas.

But most important of all -> i like the way it is now. Feel my life is very occupied with work, friends and family. The current job gives me a greater sense of satisfaction due to things could be accomplished and would not get back into square one that easily as people are being more accountable for and everything is measurable. I am learning a lot new skills in life and had a great boss that is willing to teach and share.

Love life errrr, kinda messy. LOL. No point discussing it here, will leave it to fate to decide how things will turn out. Hahaha.

Friends - Getting exciting. Good friends are doing well in their respective area. Planning for holiday together next year. Gonna be fun if all my good friends can go together. We never really had a group of good friends going for holiday since form 5 or college days. But, since we are all financially OK now (ok only cause not stable yet ! ), hence there are some plan for some big spending vacation next year !

Entering this October, I would have 2 years working experience. I promised myself back then when I first started working in October '09 that there should be a review of my performance and how far I have climb on a corporate ladder. Will also think of how to lead my life from there, to stay in the same industry or to change to another interesting industry that I would like to try before finally settle down - lets say 3-4 years down the road. Will also look into options of either pursuing my MBA locally or some other universities abroad.

Alright. I need to move to my next appointment liao - yam cha with good friend. Take care and have a good 2nd half of 2011 !

No comments:

Post a Comment