Thursday, July 21, 2011

Frustration !!

Lots of frustration lately. Things are not moving as fast as my plan, things doesn't turn out as my expectation, people are not efficient enough and the lack of time.

I think I am really turning into a hardcore workaholic. It's like I work 10-15 hours daily with few hours for food and friends and the remaining for my brain to rest a while. Sometimes, I really ponder would I be able to last if I continue to go on with so much stress as I have plenty of datelines to catch and plenty of work to submit.

It's at such a time that I have negative thoughts on smoking to release stress, driving fast to calm myself or scolding four letter words to make myself feel better.

This is just the beginning stage and I understand that very well. As I continue to pursue my dream career, my ambition and things I want in life, I guess I would have to live with all these. I do take stress positively, as a drive to push myself perform better and I hope I will ! Shouldnt say hope, I know I would.

Will try to stay positive and take all these as a challenge ! Hahaha. After writing it out here, I feel so much better !

p/s: Found out things that I shouldnt find out and it causes me to think a little bit too much. Life is just mad ! Must recover from this stupid madness !

No comments:

Post a Comment