Saturday, March 19, 2011

Believe

When we are younger back then, during the early stage of primary school, we are kids that know no-boundaries. We were very creative and innovative with lots of ideas and opinions. Everything is possible back then. We don't hold ourself from expressing what we need/want to express. We don't put up a fake face and pretend everything is alright. Because we believe in our ideas, our opinions and our action - and we make it happen.

But human are strange creature. As we grow, we tend to put more logic, rational, and wary of risk into our thoughts. Sometimes we over emphasize on these 3 factors which would result in a single common issue - doubt. It's not that we are no longer innovative, decisive, creative when we are adult, but we have more doubts on everything we do. We no longer believe in our ideas, opinions and actions.

Often we have a lot of doubt during the process of making a decision. That is because we no longer believe everything we do is right. We incorporate a lot of consideration on pros and cons, effects, suitability and etc into a decision which more than often, complicate matters. We no longer believe in ourselves.

I was taught to believe in things I do ever since I am a small kid. Everything that I put my effort into, I believe it would be a great creation from me. Some people might not agree with me on confidence regarding any particular thing but I still believe in my ideas and view. Because if you don't trust yourself, will others build their trust on you?

Ask yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment