Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silent Frustration

Frustration. Everyone must have gone through certain kind of frustration. But do you express your frustration?

I had one hell of a day. I seem alright to everyone today but deep inside me, I have some untold stories. I don't know why but everytime if that category of issue pop out and it drags me into it, automatically I become very frustrated. So frustrated that I feel like picking up a fight with the person and my usual rationality and logics doesnt seem to apply during that time.

It's not good. Definitely, not good for me and for others. I do feel bad about using harsh judgement on that person but I cant help it but to do that to make myself feel better. I am very frustrated each time issues like this bother me but yet I am still very much involved in it.

Arghh. I cant express it by beating the wall because that hurt my hand. I cant express it by telling others because its a sensitive issue and its related to people close to me. I cant tell anyone because I dont want everyone to come up to me and start asking why did it happen. Maybe that's why I feel like expressing it here.

I hope I can sleep well later and forget about it. Thou I know I wont easily forget things like this at least for another next few days. Tomorrow I will have a badminton session and it's a good timing for me to relieve out my frustration. Sorry, if I have to throw some hard smash tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment