Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day

Tomorrow, for the first time I will be leading a team of people to solve a problem that had been affecting my company for quite some time. Its time to fix all the problems that have been drag way too long and reduce the discrepancy to a record low level.

It's going to be a big challenge. But well, I love challenges especially challenges people couldn't solve for ages. There is a possibility that our attempt might fail this time since its the first time I am leading a team of experienced personnel but I do hope that this attempt would pave way to greater things and teamwork for the company in future.

Like what I read on google this evening "Inventory can be managed, but human must be led". It's me who was entrusted with the responsibility to lead the team, to bring the best out of them and put the problem into grave.

I'm excited now for tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment